Free American Football Slots
How To Qualify To Win real $50 Cash Prize
Step 1: Simply leave a comment on our January American Football Slots competition Facebook post. This comment simply needs to be the phrase: 'I'm in for free chance to win $50' + your Leaderboard name.
Step 2: Also Like the Freeslots4u Facebook page to be kept up to date for future prize giveaways :)
Please also see the full Terms & Conditions further down this page.
Any players who rank in the top 25 on the Leaderboard at the end of January will be entered into a draw for the chance to win a $50 CASH prize!
See here for more chances to win Free Prizes
January American Football Slots Competition - Terms and conditions:
1. Important: To qualify for the prizes, players MUST leave a Comment on our January American Football Slots competition Facebook post. This comment simply needs to be the phrase: I'm in for the chance to win $50 + your Leaderboard name.
2. Winners must have liked our Facebook page
3.As soon as possible after close of play (12.00pm January 31st) winners will be contacted and prizes awarded
4. 1 player will win a $50 Cash prize. Maximum one prize per player across all January featured games competitions.
5. No alternative prizes will be offered.
6. All players must be over 18 in order to win a prize, Winners will be notified by email to their registered email address in our system.
7. Winners must have a Paypal account and be able / willing to send us their account details when requested so that prize can be paid.
8. If a player wins in more than one tournament they will be given the choice of which prize they would like and the prize in the other tournament will be awarded to another player.
9. FreeSlots4U has the final say on any matters not covered by the above terms and conditions that result in a conflict which mean prizes cannot be awarded.
10. Terms & Conditions are subject to change at anytime. If in the unlikely event any changes are made they will be highlighted and dated below.
Don't forget to login so that your scores can be saved. If you're not yet a Free Slots 4U member do join now so that you can participate in our slots game competitions and slots tournaments.
Overview: Get your running plays ready for our American Football slot and climb the leaderboard standings. Featuring three upgradeable football stars, a penalty bonus round, a touchdown feature, a running play feature, and a U.S.A all-stars football league.
This slot has 5 reels with twenty paylines. On the reels there are two bonus symbols and once upgraded there is a wild symbol, scatter symbol, and a free spins symbol. Be careful though; if you don't make the right play on the gridiron, you'll find yourself with a penalty and lose all your star players.
Our American Football slot game is one of our HTML 5 games, so it works on both desktop PCs and mobile devices such as e Android phones and iPad tablets. There's no need to install any software or download any apps - our American Football game will automatically load and run right in your browser!
Login to our American Football slot game and save your score on the leaderboard for the chance to win win a cash prize in special slots competitions plus our weekly newsletter Lucky Player of the Week.
American Football Slot Machine Youtube Video
American Football Bonus Games
Player Upgrade Feature
Within the game there are three players. Walter, Steve, and Freddie. All three can be trained to upgrade them to star players. Once you get 3 touchdowns on the scoreboard, you get to pick one of the players to train. You win a touchdown by getting three or more American Football touchdown symbols on the reels.
When the symbols are upgraded Walter becomes a wild symbol, Steve becomes a scatter symbol, and Freddie becomes a free spins symbol.
Penalty Bonus Game If 4 yellow flags land anywhere on the reels they activate the penalty bonus round. In this round, you get to pick from one of four yellow flags. Once you've picked a yellow flag, it will reveal your penalty. This could be anything from losing all your star players and all your touchdowns to just losing one touchdown. It all depends on the penalty:-
- Offside = Lose 1 touchdown.
- Piling On = Lose 2 touchdowns and all upgraded players.
- Pass Interference = Lose 3 touchdowns and all upgraded players.
- Personal Foul = Lose all touchdowns and all upgraded players.
Running Play Bonus Game:
Four or more stopwatches anywhere on the reels at once launches the running play bonus round. You get to choose one of three plays:- Up The middle, Bootleg, and Quarterback Sneak.
Each play has a prize awarded to it, but of course, the prizes are moved around each time you enter the bonus round.
After you've made your selection, you will see the USA All-Stars Football League leaderboard. Your team is called the "Free Slots 4U Funsters". Work your way up from the bottom to reach the top of the league you win a 1000 credits bonus.
Grid Iron Bonus Game: The Gridiron bonus is activated by four or more Steve scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. In the bonus there's a grid of 27 tiles in a 9x3 grid. You start at the left picking one of the three tiles in the first column and then move across the Gridiron picking one tile from three in each column. Each time you click a tile you reveal an icon. An American football awards 100 points, an empty tile moves you to the next column, and a yellow flag ends the bonus round.
American Football Slot Machine Paytables
American Football Slot Game Symbols GuideMobileDesktop
Wild Symbol: Walter upgrades to become the wild symbol. The wild symbol doesn't replace any of the scatter symbols or free spins symbol.
Free Spins Symbol: Freddie upgrades to become the free spins symbol. Land four or more of these on a winning payline to activate the free spins.
Scatter Symbol: Steve upgrades to become a scatter symbol. Land four or more of these scatter symbols anywhere on the reels to activate the Gridiron bonus game.
Touch Down Scatter Symbol: This symbol is always active. Land three or more anywhere on the reels to earn a touchdown point and unlock player upgrades.
Penalty Scatter Symbol: The penalty scatter is also always active. Four or more anywhere on the reels activate the penalty bonus round.
Running Play Bonus Symbol: The Running play scatter is the stopwatch symbol. It is always active. Four or more stopwatch symbols on the reels activate the running play feature.
Highest Paying Symbol: The stopwatch and Freddie Free Spins are both the highest paying symbols.
American Football Fact: American Football was invented in 1892 and is the combination of two other games, Soccer and Rugby.
Why don't American Footballers play slots? In case they don't get their quarterback!
If you like our American Football slots game, you might also like: